Our Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using Criminal Code Help, a service provided by Crime Codex Inc ("Provider"). By using Criminal Code Help, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- License: Users of Criminal Code Help are granted a limited, non-transferable license to access and use the service, subject to these terms and conditions. Provider may terminate this license at any time for any reason. Users are not allowed to copy, download, publish, republish, transfer, sell, sublicense, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, use software to extract information from Criminal Code Help, or solicit any person using information collected from the service.
- Intellectual Property: All elements of Criminal Code Help, including text, images, graphics, logos, and trademarks, are the sole property of Crime Codex Inc. Unless explicitly stated, nothing on the service may be used without written permission from Crime Codex Inc.
- No Endorsement: Provider does not endorse or recommend any lawyer or legal service through Criminal Code Help. Any designation of specialization or certification for any lawyer is granted by the certifying organization or agency, and not by Criminal Code Help or said lawyer. Provider does not endorse any organization, association or certifying agency, and provides information regarding membership and certification only for educational purposes.
- No Legal Advice or Lawyer-Client Relationship: Information on the Criminal Code Help site is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. For legal advice, you must consult a licensed lawyer. Contacting a lawyer from the Criminal Code Help site does not create a lawyer-client relationship with said lawyer or any confidential relationship with any party.
- Registration: Some portions of Criminal Code Help require registration. The registrant is responsible for providing accurate information and complying with all applicable laws.
- License of Content Provided: By uploading or providing content or materials, including photographs, text or other media, you grant Provider an irrevocable, non-exclusive, right and license to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from and distribute resulting materials or incorporate such resulting materials into any form, medium or later developed. This license and right extends in perpetuity throughout the universe. Provider reserves the right to remove user-provided content or materials from Criminal Code Help at any time and for any reason. Provider has no obligation to monitor materials and content and disclaims all warranties that would result in a license to use the materials or content.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Provider makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of Criminal Code Help or the information, content, materials, or products included on the service. Provider does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Provider will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Limitation of Liability: Provider shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of Criminal Code Help, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: Provider reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Users are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Alberta, Canada.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact Provider at [support @ criminalcodehelp.ca].
By using Criminal Code Help, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.